Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's all in the name -

Ok, so I did my homework and have made it through an entire book of name possibilities for Baby Boo. This honestly is very stressful for me because I want the perfect name for each of my children and have many times wondered if I have made the right choice in the past - though I do love my boys names, I just wonder...So, Michael and I have made a very small list which we will respectively keep private for now because I am so unsure and there are still 3 months. BUT we would love any suggestions you all may have. Go ahead - send us your ideas - if we happen to choose your name we will send you a little something, something...So go ahead and let us hear from you.....................................

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, I love the names you have chosen for your sons! You guys put a lot of thought and meaning into why you chose the names you did. I think that's great! You have a story to tell your sons when they get older.

    As for name suggestions: Connor/Conner (which ever spelling you like) or Joseph (little Joe for short).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!!! I love all suggestions. Joseph is actually on the list since Mike's dad is a Joseph and I think Connor was on one of the list, too. Humm we shall see. :) I was going to see if you would be interested in coming over next week sometime in the mid morning or so and stay for lunch. As of now I think our week is open so just let me know if a day works good for you since school will be out and all. Take care - gotta run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Benjamin (Ben)... Always have- with our start on the "A's" I just never got the chance to use it... I like Joseph too- not too many Joe's these days... love the blog- one day I'll get up with the times and start my own ;) Candace

    ReplyDelete