Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008



Wow - Christmas has come and gone and the last two weeks flew by just as fast. I spent tonight putting together my first attempt at digital scrapbooking so I will save my chatting for another day. Not sure how this is going to look so my apologies for any uh-ohs, I may repost later.

A quick little bit. Michael and I have been "winter cleaning" and it paid off as Mike's parents came in for a very short visit, but enjoyable being able to stay at home and still have family to watch the excitement in our little boys. Landon acted as if he had never known Christmas - with this year being his first real year to have such excitement. Zach knew what was going on, but as far as gifts went. His first was his favorite and after that had little interest in the fact that he had been blessed more than we deserve.

Michael is back at work tomorrow and it goes back to just the boys and I until Thursday for New Year's. We will be staying here in Florida as Michael heads out on TDY the 2nd of Jan. He returns on the 5th and I am very excited about that day not only that he will be home after a long 3 days, but also because my sis-n-law, Leigh, will be coming to visit!!!! I pray that your Christmas was a time of family, reflection, and just able to relax knowing that we serve a God who has blessed us all beyond our own understanding. God Bless and good night until tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! So glad to hear you guys had a wonderful Christmas with Michael's family. :) Love the pictures of the boys. :)

    Sorry to hear Michael is going on a TDY so soon. At least he'll be back in 3 days. Daniel is leaving for SOS on Jan. 4 and comes back on Feb. 7th. Needless to say, we're not looking forward to him being gone so long. Hopefully he'll find some time to come home on the weekend...we'll have to see though.

    ReplyDelete